The new incarnation of STATSCORE’s flagship sports widget comes with lots of improvements that make using it easier and more effective than it’s ever been. Let’s dig into the details!
LivematchPro provides fans and bettors with top real-time visualizations of sports events they could ever need. It allows bookmakers to keep their users entertained, and sports-related websites to increase and maintain traffic.
The updated version of this renowned widget guarantees even more advantages. Let’s see which elements have been improved, updated, or reorganized!
Shorter loading time makes all the sports data arrive faster!
That’s one of the key advantages of the new version of the widget. Thanks to the new advanced technology used in the development of this product, the new LivematchPro loads as fast as possible on fans’ and bettors’ devices!
New LivematchPro works great even when used with a slower connection.
The way in which the new version of the widget has been designed allows users with slower Internet speeds to fully enjoy all the LivematchPro’s features.
Thanks to the improved data delivery solutions, the new incarnation of the widget will work perfectly on mobile devices without the need for a super-fast internet connection!
Upgraded and extended animations of match incidents!
It’s more than a face-lift! The widget has gotten a new look but has also been enriched with new animations from sports like volleyball, ice hockey, futsal, table tennis, beach volleyball and badminton. Moreover, the animations from the previous version of the widget have been extended to include some additional data, such as the movement of the ball in football (soccer). To put it shortly, it’s gotten more attractive, accurate, and informative than ever before!
It’s ready to use within hours or even minutes.
While the older version of the widget could require some work from our development team to start working on your website, the new version is as easy to implement as possible.
No more waiting for having it implemented on your betting or media website!
You’ll easily select the look of the new LivematchPro and customize it on your own!
The new LivematchPro has been designed in such a way that will allow you to easily customize its look and feel to perfectly match the style of your website.
Customize the colours and fonts, configure the most appropriate size, add or remove specific visual features (e.g. team crests).
New LivematchPro is gotten more mobile-friendly and responsive.
We realize that sports results and statistics are increasingly often followed by users on their smartphones or tablets. That’s why we’ve decided to make the new LMP even more mobile-friendly. It’s not just quicker and less data-consuming, but also provides you with more options to adjust its size on your website – you can reduce its size to 250 pixels wide.
New LivematchPro has got all the features of the old version, and it’s more flexible!
When using the new version of LivematchPro, you get access to all the stats and data that are available in the older version. However, the new incarnation of the widget allows for greater flexibility: for example, you can easily set up different colour schemes for different sports disciplines you want to display on your website. And if you have any ideas regarding possible improvements – our team remains open to your suggestions!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).