Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW
- 💡 you will get access to unique insights from the betting industry 💡
- 🏁. your competitors will be left behind thanks to your outstanding overview of the market 🏁
- 💵 you will benefit from the latest suggestions to grow the revenue thanks to the use of the cutting edge technologies 💵
- ❓ why not? ❓
What do you have to do? Just fill these two cells and off we go!
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
- …make the key decisions on behalf of any online betting business and you need a proven resource for the latest info
- …run gambling projects and you need unique inspiration
- …govern sports league or federation and you would like to learn from the best case studies from the world
- HOW often will STATSCORE send you an email? Our newsletter is sent once per week – every Tuesday at 9-10 AM CET
- HOW long does it take to read it? Approximately 3-5 minutes to browse through the summaries of articles and respectively more if you decide to click on the chosen ones to digest more info
- HOW can I unsubscribe? You will break our hearts but the choice is always on your side. All you need to do is click UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE LIST at the bottom of any newsletter message that you have received and you will never hear more from us. We already miss you!