STATSCORE’s LivematchPro is an unrivalled widget that allows sports fans to follow all the key developments taking place during a sports contest and make better-informed betting decisions. Now, this amazing tool has been made even more amazing thanks to new animations of incidents from sports such as volleyball, ice hockey, futsal, table tennis, beach volleyball and badminton.
What makes LivematchPro so successful and popular among bookmakers and media websites? Well, apart from the most up-to-date sports data and statistics that it displays, the key factor behind the popularity of this solution are the best in-game visualizations of events taking place on the field (or court)! You buy with your eyes – this old saying tells the whole story.
Most significantly, football (or soccer) has been the sports discipline where all the key incidents – such as goals, shots, free kicks, attacks, etc. – have been shown in LivematchPro’s visually stunning animations. Now, the time has come to implement this level of visualization to a number of new globally followed sports! Let’s take a look!
- Serve – animation seen when a player is making a serve.
- Challenge – used when one of the teams is challenging a referee’s decision.
Badminton / Beach volleyball / Table tennis
- Serve – different versions of serve animations have also been developed for these three disciplines.
- Face-off – specific zones (defence or neutral) are highlighted when play is restarted by a face-off.
To be implemented soon:
- Pulling the goaltender – animation indicating that the goaltender has been substituted by another player.
Start using LivematchPro right now!
To be implemented soon:
- Free throws – visualization of free throws made by one of the players.
Drop us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or let’s talk on LiveChat!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).