As STATSCORE was recognized with another award, this time the prestigious MADE IN POLAND 2022, we decided to speak to the founder and CEO, Tomasz Myalski to find what makes this organization so exceptional and why it makes sense to be both: STATSCORE’s employee or customer.
– MADE IN POLAND 2022 Award is another recognition for STATSCORE after eg. Deloitte Rising Stars Award and SBC Awards shortlisting. What do you believe to be the key factor that makes the company so successful and appreciated by the industry?
– Faithfulness. We have our own values and our goals. We believe that they make sense and that sometimes, or maybe even always, it is better to follow your choices than to try to compete with others. We believe in our ideas and in the people that stand behind them. We want to focus on our employees and the customers. And when I say ‘focus’, I mean really care about their needs, development and safety. This comes not from a commercial perspective but is based on the deep trust that people really matter. Thanks to it, we are doing something more than just building great tools and helping our clients win their business goals.
– What will be the next step for STATSCORE? Are you looking for other awards to come?
– While the awards are a nice symbol that others appreciate what we do, we do not feel like doing anything just to be recognized. This could be called a side effect of our everyday focus on the development of our skills and products, treating everyone with respect and empathy, believing that simplicity can be a key in the complex world, and – last but not least – playing in a team. Our internal methodology of work organization, TeamWorkStrategy does not put the word ‘team’ first by coincidence.
– Why do you believe people choose to work in STATSCORE and purchase STATSCORE licenses?
– I believe that this is based on a mixture of good references provided by our current and former employees, the set of values we put the emphasis on and the exciting projects we are working on. Not only are we implementing cutting-edge technologies, but we work also with the sports and betting industry leaders. Just let me name such prominent companies like STS, EveryMatrix, LSports, or leagues for which we are the exclusive data providers, like PGNiG Superliga, eWinner 2. Liga or Lotto Tennis SuperLIGA.
STATSCORE is a good place to be if you want to feel a part of an ambitious team that meets its goals and engages in ambitious projects. And we know that the organization’s development is based on the individual development of its employees, therefore we offer 20h monthly of paid time to be used by each member of the team to master her or his skills and knowledge.
Boost your business with STATSCORE’s top sports data!
Want to know more? Drop us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or let’s talk on LiveChat!
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).