Captivating ball-trackers, customised animations of everything that happens on the field, and the most sensational LIVE betting experience for users… It’s no wonder that STATSCORE’s visualizations are a smash hit among bookies all over the world!
What do today’s sports betting players expect from bookmakers?
Sure, they want to see the most up-to-day offer on their websites, have the best odds presented in an attractive way, and be able to wager on a broad range of sports events. They need to be able to navigate the bookmaker’s website smoothly, and to quickly manage their financial transactions. They expect reliability and intuitiveness in every aspect of their experience on the website.
But maybe more than anything else, they want to have access to the most accurate and updated statistics and LIVE tracking data presented in the clearest and most attractive form possible.
With the unstoppable rise of LIVE betting, the role of real-time visualisations can’t be overestimated!
STATSCORE’s unmatched visual experience
This need for the highest-quality live trackers is what makes STATSCORE’s products so popular among betting companies.
The real-time visualisations and advanced statistical features allow bookmakers to seduce users long before the game starts, and to keep them thrilled until the end.
And in 2020, those amazing trackers are coming in an even more irresistible form!
New quality of in-game visualizations
STATSCORE’s reinvented soccer LivematchPro trackers were created to make the fans’ and betting players’ experience as appealing as possible. That’s why they are so valuable to any online betting website! Once you catch their attention, you surely don’t want to let it go!
STATSCORE’s trackers come with enchanting ball-tracking visualisations that allow bettors to follow everything that is happening on the field. These outstanding trackers ensure the most attractive visual experience, which in turn translates to higher traffic on bookmaker’s website, more LIVE bets being placed, and greater revenues!
Soccer data and stats have never been experienced that way before!
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).