We can all see what’s going on in the world of sports. The coronavirus outbreak has forced the major competitions to suspend or cancel their seasons. This affects both professional sports and the betting industry in completely new ways. Is it possible to keep your betting business running in these hard times? STATSCORE has something special for you!
There’s no denying that what fans and bettors love sporting competitions on the highest level. Unfortunately, all of them had to be suspended, which hit hard the sporting and betting industry.
The Premier League alone had 41 games scheduled for April, and each game not played generates losses – no tickets sold, no TV broadcasts, no merchandise sold, no work for thousands of people, and of course, no betting options… The same scenario applies to major basketball, ice hockey, tennis, or volleyball competitions.
Is this the end of betting? Not necessarily!
WAIT A MINUTE AND DO NOT PUT UP THE ‘CLOSED’ SIGN. We’ve got you covered!
Keep your betting business alive during the coronavirus pandemic with STATSCORE!
STATSCORE‘s special offer to keep the betting industry running!
STATSCORE will help you to attract more users and engage them into betting on the usually less popular events that – to the surprise of many – are so popular and desired right now. Let’s get through these hard times together!
Just take a look!
Contact us now!
Our special offer is what will help you make it through these demanding times.
STATSCORE is here for you!
Don’t wait, contact us, and let’s beat this crisis together!
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated with the latest trends, and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).