With the rise of LIVE betting and real-time coverage of sporting events in the media, it may seem to some organisations that providing pre-game data and statistics is not of much use anymore… Well, they couldn’t be more mistaken! For those who invest in high-quality pre-match coverage – be they media outlets or betting businesses – the benefits are evident.
Pre-match betting is still alive
The fact that interest in a given match spikes after the game actually starts, doesn’t mean that bookmakers can allow themselves to neglect attracting and engaging players before the first whistle is blown. It’s worth noting that there are many betting players out there who would rather cooly analyse their options on the basis of reliable data than make more impulsive decisions during a match. Some players just like to feel that they base their choices on in-depth stats and detailed comparisons.
The truth is that pre-game and live betting are both incredibly popular among players, and neither of them can be disregarded by a successful betting organisation.
Impeccable data is a gold mine for media and bookmakers
Providing betting players with precise and reliable data before the game allows bookmakers to make their offer more attractive and to stimulate those who are considering placing a bet. But bookmakers aren’t the only ones who can put pre-match data to good use.
Sports and news websites need to constantly generate content that will keep their viewers glued to their screens. That’s why high-quality pre-match data is incredibly beneficial for media outlets. It allows them to enrich their articles and transmissions with up-to-date stats, team comparisons, hints, standings, and analyses. This in turn attracts fans and viewers even before the game starts, which allows to generate higher traffic volume to the website.
PrematchPro – keeping fans engaged before the first whistle
PrematchPro is a unique tool designed to boost the pre-match betting and make it as attractive and appealing as possible. It is a real game-changer for anyone who needs data for all upcoming events in one place.
Head-to-heads, winning and losing streaks, league standings, and detailed team statistics – this powerful widget collects and displays all kinds of essential game that betting enthusiasts may possibly need.
Users who consider placing a bet will find all the information they need right in front of them, without the need of ever leaving the website!
In effect, they will spend more time on the website, provide you with higher traffic volumes, and place more bets before the game even starts.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
If you want to get in touch to find out more, just contact our Customer Success Team at email@example.com or use the LiveChat service on our website. We will be more than happy to schedule a call and discuss how STATSCORE’s services can help your organisation!