Live tracking solutions have allowed bookmakers and media outlets to attract fans’ attention and keep them engaged. What lies behind their success? Let’s learn more with STATSCORE!
Why are LIVE trackers so popular?
The growing popularity of in-play trackers has its roots in the immense success of live betting. Fast and easily available internet connections and widely spread mobile devices allow fans to wager at any time and from any place in the world.
A lot of the LIVE betting’s appeal lies in the ability of bookmakers to provide bettors with real-time visualisations, stats, and reliable information about what’s going on in the game.
How do LIVE football trackers work?
Providing up-to-date, reliable match data and stats is not an easy task. That’s why bookmakers entrust this task to the best experts on the market by selecting the services of advanced sports data centres, such as STATSCORE.
How is it possible to provide accurate live data from games around the world? It’s a complicated process based on the operation of a network of professional scouts who gather the data directly from the venues all over the world. The data is then verified and made available on the websites of bookmakers, media outlets, teams and leagues.
That’s how they grasp the attention of fans, and keep them close to the game – even when they’re not following it online or on TV!
LIVE match tracking – fantastic visual experience for the fans
This demand for the highest-quality live trackers is what makes STATSCORE’s products so successful. And in regard to football (soccer), the offer is really amazing!
STATCORE’s in-game LivematchPro trackers are currently the top solution in the world. They’re unbeatable when it comes to following all the live action happening on the field.
These brand new trackers have been enthusiastically welcomed by the market thanks to its accuracy, reliability, and visual attractiveness.
In fact, STATSCORE’s solutions provide betting companies with incredible abilities to engage players and fans both before the game starts, and after the first whistle is blown!
Advanced ball-tracking, real-time data, advanced stats and beautifully crafted visualisations are what allows betting organisations to generate higher traffic on their websites, which in turn brings greater revenues!
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).