Here we come! SiGMA Europe is an annual iGaming conference held in Malta that brings together top experts and the most interesting exhibitors in the business. STATSCORE’s Bogdan Stańczak will be there to meet you and HELP you keep your business on the bright side of the industry! Don’t miss this opportunity, set up the meeting today!
For the first time ever SiGMA Group is bringing its 4 leading shows together. From November 15 to 19, SiGMA, alongside AGS and AIBC will be held at the Malta Fairs and Convention Centre (MFCC).
The event will offer great opportunities to connect with some of the leading affiliates, policymakers, thought leaders, suppliers, and operators in the industry.
Meet me there to find out what STATSCORE’s outstanding sports data products can do for your betting business – says Bogdan Stańczak, STATSCORE‘s Business Development Manager and an experienced iGaming expert, who will be among the industry leaders taking part in the conference.
This year’s edition of the conference will offer a plethora of networking events, the Europe Gaming Awards gala, and the SiGMA Pitch dedicated to startups and innovators. You can register and learn more about the event here. Don’t miss it!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).