Bogdan Stańczak, an iGaming specialist with rich experience in the industry, has joined STATSCORE‘s Business Development Team. Let’s learn more about his role in the company and plans for the nearest future!
– Bogdan, can you first tell us about your experience in the iGaming business?
– My beginnings in the industry date back to the turn of the century (yes, I know how it sounds – I’m already a dinosaur!) and it can be divided into two segments – B2C and B2B.
During the first decade of my career, starting in 1999, I had the pleasure of building, first, Expekt, and later on, Betway and Betsafe structures in Poland from scratch, while at the same time being responsible for the entire operation and development of these companies in the domestic and Eastern Europe market. From hiring and training employees to all kinds of operational, marketing and sponsorship activities. Those were great years and it was a great pleasure to transform the workload into measurable results. I’m also very proud of having worked with excellent staff throughout that period and I’m pleased to see them continue their careers in the industry on the most responsible managerial positions.
During the second decade, I focused mainly on the B2B segment. Starting from working in a platform providing the full range of products necessary to launch your own sportsbook/online casino business, to building and preparing for the start-up of sports betting companies and casinos, as well as building a platform providing casino games for the online casino industry, and numerous iGaming consulting services.
– How did you join STATSCORE and what does your role in the company involve?
– Both STATSCORE and its founder, Tomek, have been known to me for years, which is why it was easier for me to decide to join the company, where I would be able to use my experience in the global development of STATSCORE, as well as help the company to reach out to a larger and more specific spectrum of customers.
– How will you use your experience in STATSCORE?
– Using the experience gained in the industry, both from the user side of the products provided by STATSCORE, as well as from the side of a business partner providing various products necessary for the proper functioning of the betting company, I want to help the company in the best possible adaptation and development of excellent STATSCORE products in relation to increasingly high expectations directly from the industry, and the users themselves.
– What is the plan for STATSCORE Business Development Team for 2021?
– I can’t reveal the plans, because we don’t want the competition to draw inspiration from them for their activities ;). Leaving the jokes aside, surely in 2021 we will continue to work on expanding our client portfolio, which is not an easy task due to the global pandemic, and to take the next step towards achieving our goal of becoming the world’s largest provider of sports data.
– What do you think are the key advantages of STATSCORE?
– People, who create great products with real passion and adapt them to the needs of the sports betting industry, and line up of products. A huge number of sports and statistics/data, which for sports fans and analysts, are a great tool for not only tracking live sports events with the use of innovative animations but also experience your favourite sport in a completely different dimension. Nowadays, it is hard to imagine the lack of information and sports data flow, which is one of the key and most important aspects of a successful sportsbook.
STATSCORE offers the full spectrum of essential products, such as the sports widgets – LivematchPro and PrematchPro, which take live coverage to a completely different dimension, sports mini-sites ScoreFrame, LeagueCenter and TeamCenter providing a complete compendium of statistical knowledge at the click of a mouse, and Sports Data Feeds in the form of SportsAPI, which brings together almost 10,000 competitions globally, and last but not least, ScoutsFeed, which, through our network of over 500 scouts around the world, will allow us to provide statistics and results of matches not broadcast on TV, or elsewhere.
Want to know more? Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).