Is your betting business ready to meet the expectations of football fans for deep coverage of the key tournaments of summer 2020? Yeap, we mean it – the European and South American national teams competitions. For the first time the first one is held across so many locations, and for the very first time, there is a chance for you to rapidly increase your betting turnover with STATSCORE CupCenter 2020.
WHAT IS CUP CENTER
What did you say? CupCenter 2020 – our key platform to cover the key sports’ tournament and provide all the live actions with odds. If you wondered how to entertain your users during the biggest sports show of 2020, when everybody will try to win their attention, you are in the right place.
DEDICATED PLATFORM FOR SPORTS TOURNAMENTS
STATSCORE came up with a dedicated platform that merges our best experiences as the official data providers for several European competitions with the understanding of the betting organizations’ needs. It is a renewed and better version of a successful product introduced in 2018.
Integrated odds possibility? We have it for you.
Detailed stats for the participants? Name one and find it easily in CupCenter.
Entertaining LIVE coverage? How about 2D enhanced action tracker with refreshed animation.
Standing and schedules? All are in once place, just one click from your users.
Easy integration? Done! CupCenter is a standalone minisite that you can just add to your website.
Deep customization? We have it all. Design the colours and additional tabs to earn even more.
Cross-promotion? Use the banners within the product to drive more people to your bets.
CupCenter comes with a complete set of options that betting companies have ever needed for the key world tournaments. And the best piece of it is the redesigned live football tracker that displays the greatest sports ever in a completely new way.
2 billion people! This is how many followed the last European championship on TV. Bunch of them used second screens to bet at the same time. Can you afford to miss such an audience?
Want to know more? Interested in Cup Center 2020?
If you want to order Cup Center 2020 or know more of this impressive tool, send us the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).