Teams’ squads are one of the key pieces of information that sports fans and bettors are always looking for. STATSCORE’s Lineups widget has been upgraded to display this data more clearly! You can benefit from it while offering your users StatsWidgets and LivematchPro live game trackers.
How does the Lineups widget work?
The role of STATSCORE’s Lineups widget is to provide key data on the squads of sports teams taking part in a game.
The widget includes such types of information as starting lineups, as well as substitutes, and coaches. It features information on teams from the world’s most followed sports, including football, basketball, baseball, volleyball, American football, and ice hockey.
The widget is widely appreciated by online media websites, for which it’s a great feature that attracts sports fans. It has also been extensively used by bookmakers who want to make sure that their users aren’t going to look for basic information elsewhere. This always creates a risk of dropping out customers.
Moreover, the Lineups can be useful to sports clubs and organizations who are looking for attractive ways of keeping their fans in the know.
How has the Lineups widget been upgraded?
The latest update of the Lineups widget has made the widget even more attractive to look at and easy to read!
First of all, the teams’ headers (which may be turned on or off) now include bigger logos, which makes it easier to quickly identify the involved teams. Instead of logos, images of teams’ shirts can be used.
The second change involves the ability to switch between the two teams’ data, which makes it possible to effectively use the widget even in a very small size.
For example, in this case, you could easily switch between Real Madrid’s and Eintracht Frankfurt’s lineups with just one click.
However, you can also make the widget larger and the lineups of both teams will easily fit there, without the need of switching between them!
The third big improvement is the use of national flags next to the names of the players to identify them even better, which is a great way of providing a piece of extra information to your users, and definitely looks cool!
Please note that the Lineups can be used as a standalone solution, or it can be implemented as one of the features of the LivematchPro widget, which offers LIVE data coverage, and a wide range of statistics including H2H comparisons, standings, and more.
Ready to boost your sports-focused business with STATSCORE’s amazing StatsWidgets?
StatsWidgets + PrematchHints Add-On
Check out STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets with amazing Prematch Hints Add-On!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling out the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).