STATSCORE’s PrematchHints are a set of data-packed tips created to inspire and encourage more (and higher) wagers. Now, they are also available as independent widgets that you can implement on your betting website as Hints or Hints Slider.
What are STATSCORE’s Hints?
STATSCORE’s hints are an AI-powered solution that provides verified pieces of stats and data from the world’s most followed sports, including football, tennis, basketball, volleyball, and ice hockey, as well as from some disciplines that keep building their position among sports fans, such as futsal and handball.
Regardless of the sport, the hints are here to encourage more and higher wagers, attract new users, and boost bookmakers’ profits.
Hints and Hints Slider are a new way of displaying these crucial pieces of information in a neat and easy-to-notice manner.
What’s the difference between these two? It comes down to the way in which they presents specific pieces of information.
How do the new widgets work?
Let’s first take a look at the Hints widget. Here’s how it displays the data. You can specify how many (from 3 to 10) pieces of data will be shown above the “Show more” button, through which users can expand the widget to see all the available hints.
When it comes to the Hints Slider widget, it displays the same data in a different visual way.
Namely, the content of the hint is placed in a slider, and the text crawls from left to right to display the full text to the user. The picture above shows how the widget is seen when a ‘Single’ option is selected. The arrows on the right and left sides of the box allow users to switch to another hint.
The other option available in the Hints Slider widget, ‘Multi’ is displayed below. Here, we’ve got a full text of a hint displayed right away, and an arrow to move to other pieces of data.
Both versions of the widget can also include the odds next to the event to make a betting decision even faster. They’re easy to configure and highly customizable – you can select the most appropriate fonts and colors to make them feel like an integral part of your website or app!
Ready to boost your sports-focused business with STATSCORE’s amazing StatsWidgets?
Check out STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets!
Want to learn more about how STATSCORE supports sports businesses? Drop us an email directly at email@example.com or let’s talk on LiveChat!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling out the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).