We’re proud to announce that STATSCORE has been once again recognized as one of the most dynamically developing businesses. This time we’ve been awarded at the prestigious MADE IN POLAND 2022 Congress, which was held in Berlin on June 7-8. It is not the first time we are making an impact in Central Europe.
The Congress, which is an international event dedicated to the growth of Polish business, was organized by the Polish Agency for Entrepreneurship, along with top Polish media – Gazeta Wyborcza’s Biznes Plus, and Forum Przedsiębiorczości. Both are strongly focused on the economic growth of the country and especially the new technologies.
The award for STATSCORE is yet another confirmation of our company’s constant development and its growing impact on the Polish economy. We are happy to witness that our sports data solutions are so widely appreciated by sports organizations, media, fans, and the betting industry. This success wouldn’t be possible without great people inside STATSCORE who build the biggest sports data center in the world – said Tomasz Myalski, STATSCORE’s Founder and CEO.
STATSCORE’s solutions have already been recognized on numerous occasions. In 2016, the company won the Deloitte Rising Stars Award. In 2017 and 2020, STATSCORE was shortlisted in two categories at the SBC Awards. We were also recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Central Europe (Technology Fast 50 CE).
MADE IN POLAND 2022 was the third edition of the event focused on subjects of the economic condition of Polish business, the impact of government actions on the development of the economy, and the position of Polish enterprises on international markets.
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).