The high-profile Kongres Sport Biznes Polska will be held online from March 10 to 12, 2021. STATSCORE’s Business Development Manager, Radosław Firlej, will be among top industry experts taking part in the panel entitled “Raising the attractiveness of sponsoring rights through investments of sports organizations in technology”.
What changes await Polish sports business in the future? What will be the most important trends of the coming months, and the key directions of development of the industry? How will the sports sponsorship market evolve in 2021? These will be some of the subjects discussed during the first edition of the event.
If you want to learn more about the development of Polish sports business in 2021 and further, you must be there! You can sign up here.
The panel in which Radosław Firlej will take part (“Budowa atrakcyjności praw sponsoringowych poprzez inwestycje organizacji sportowych w technologie.”) will be held on March 11, at 10:40-11:20.
Radosław Firlej is a Business Development Manager at STATSCORE, where he deals with the development of relations with sports organizations based on the possibilities related to the processing and use of sports statistics. He has graduated from the University of Warsaw and finished numerous sports management courses, including the FIFA / CIES Program in Sports Management and the UEFA Certificate in Football Management.
The event is organized by Stowarzyszenie Sport Biznes Polska (Sport Business Poland Association), which was established in November 2020 on the initiative of a group of experts with vast experience of working in sports clubs, agencies, local governments or sports sponsoring companies. SBP is a platform for the exchange of knowledge, experience, but also good practices and principles of cooperation between departments operating on the market.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).