One of the industry’s most important events will be held in Malta on November 15-19. Bogdan Stańczak, STATSCORE‘s Business Development Manager and an experienced iGaming expert, will be there to meet you! Have a glimpse of how we can HELP your business and why it makes sense to meet us.
The annual iGaming conference held in Malta brings together top experts and the most interesting exhibitors in the business. Bogdan Stańczak will be among the industry leaders taking part in the event – he’ll be ready to meet you and discuss what STATSCORE’s outstanding sports data products can do for your betting business.
Today we’ve asked Bogdan a few questions about the upcoming event.
– Bogdan, as we know SiGMA is one of the major iGaming industry events, what are your thoughts and expectations regarding the upcoming edition of the conference?
– Well, first of all, it is one of the first face-to-face events from many, many months of isolation, and that alone is quite exciting, but foremost I am looking to meet both old and new industry colleagues, refresh contacts and discuss STATSCORE’s products.
– We’ve seen STATSCORE’s sports data products getting increasingly popular on the market. Which ones, do you think, will be the hottest ones in your conversations with sportsbooks and bookmakers during SiGMA?
– Oh, here the answer is quite easy – our renewed flagship product, LivematchPro together with PrematchPro, but also StatsWidgets, which are a great solution for both startups, but also well-established sportsbooks. Our mini-sites are a great solution for affiliates, I am looking forward to the meetings with companies interested in gaining marketing advantage by using it.
– For those who want to meet you at SiGMA, what’s the best way to arrange a meeting?
– The best way is to simply use the meeting calendar available here – choose the time and date from the free slots, and let’s speak directly at the venue!
You can register and learn more about the event here. Make sure you don’t miss it!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).