If you have any questions regarding STATSCORE’s products, well… who you gonna call? Matt Francis! In today’s interview, our Customer Success Manager talks about his role at STATSCORE, as well as his passion for sports! Let’s go!
– Matt, could you first tell us about your experience and how you became part of STATSCORE?
– Of course. I’ve been living and working in Poland for over 12 years now. Back in the UK, I worked in the printing industry, both in sales and on the production side. When I landed here, I quickly realised I would need to find a new occupation and turned to teaching as a native speaker. My first contact with STATSCORE was through a couple of my students who still work for STATSCORE today. You know who you are!
– What is your role at the company?
– I have been at STATSCORE for almost six years and, my role has changed a lot over that time. At the start, my main duties were teaching and helping out a little in the Sales Department. Over time, the English lessons were rearranged, leavening me free to work with the Sales Team full time. I now have the title of Customer Success Manager! It’s a sales role that involves a lot of customer service, a combination I really enjoy.
– You are the first point of contact for many people looking for STATSCORE’s products via our website. Do their questions or expectations ever surprise you?
– That’s correct, I am the first point of contact for many potential customers that visit our website or request a product trial. Over the years, there have been some strange questions, but the truth is, if you know, you know . If you don’t, it’s better to ask! That said, I was once asked a list of questions by someone to prove, I was not ‘Matt the Bot’.
I was once asked a list of questions by someone to prove, I was not ‘Matt the Bot’.
– We’re witnessing a growing interest in STATSCORE’s products. Which of them are you asked about most frequently, and what do you think lies behind their success?
– We recently launched a new product – StatsWidgets! They have created a massive amount of interest with both new and existing customers. Then there’s what I call the jewel in our crown, LivematchPro. Its been the most popular product in our range for many years. What sets our products apart, in my opinion, is the look and functionality, I really believe we have the best-looking products on the market.
– I know that you’re a great fan of sports. What are your favourite disciplines, and do you practice any sports yourself?
– You don’t need to be a sports fan to work for STATSCORE, but if you are, it’s a great place to be. I have always enjoyed watching and playing sport. On the viewing front, I love watching tennis. When I lived in the UK, I always had the second week of Wimbledon off work, so I didn’t miss any of the action! On taking part and playing sports, anyone that knows me will tell you about my passion for golf! I have been playing for over thirty years now. I also enjoy playing most racket sports and have recently started to teach my son to play badminton.
– Thank you very much for your time!
Want to know more? Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).