COVID-19 has paralysed the world, but it hasn’t managed to slow down the development of our products. Lately, STATSCORE‘s teams have been working on optimizing ScoutsFeed, which is one of our flagship products, to make it even more useful for our current and future clients. And that’s just the beginning – in 2020 we’ll take ScoutsFeed to another level for you!
ScoutsFeed is the solution that allows us to deliver unbelievably fast and reliable live sports data. It’s been widely appreciated by markets around the world. Still, we’ve decided to make it… even better!
Let’s take a look at a quick review of these changes.
- The greatest and most visible optimisation that we’ve made we’ll make our data faster than ever before! The change consists in getting rid of the “Possible…” type of incidents for the key incidents in football, such as ‘Goal’, ‘Penalty’, ‘Red card’, ‘Yellow card’ and ‘Corner’. The effect of this decision? Quite incredibly it makes ScoutsFeed even faster! That’s because we minimise the time needed by our scouts to record and send the information about the incident. Since they don’t have to be dealing with ‘possible goals’, you’ll learn about the actual ‘goal’ even faster! Ain’t that a treat?
- At the same time, we have made some major improvements to ensure the highest level of our customers’ convenience and security, and we made some moves to protect them against potential losses. That’s why we launched the ‘confirmation’ attribute for the incidents specified above. This solution enables us to confirm the relevant information when a specific incident is definitely confirmed or nullified, for example, after a VAR verification. This solution, when supported by skilful automation of betstatuses, will allow bookmakers to secure their odds and their profits!
- The last, but certainly not the least important, improvement consists in greatly enhanced flexibility of betstatus management. This was made possible thanks to the expansion of our feeds, which now include positions with information on the current betstatuses related to cards and corner kicks. How does it work in practice? For example, when there’s a corner kick, bookmakers can ensure that just the odds on the number of corner kicks will be blocked – and all the other odds will remain active!
In a nutshell, our improvements mean that you’ll get the data on key incidents faster than ever, you’ll also receive the most reliable confirmation, and finally – we’ll provide you with more detailed data, which will allow you to profit even more! And please remember, this is just the beginning of what we’re working on!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).