One of the features that make STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets so irresistible is the ability to customize them according to one’s needs. Some of the most renowned solutions, LivematchPro and PrematchPro, just had their configuration options expanded!
LivematchPro and PrematchPro are STATSCORE’s flagship products famous for their reliable and up-to-date statistics and data, which are widely used by media, bookmakers, and sports organizations.
PrematchPro is a smart pre-game widget that compiles all sorts of essential data, including head-to-head comparisons, in-depth league/tournament stats, league standings, while LivematchPro delivers top-quality real-time visualizations, LIVE stats and data on what’s going on during sports games.
Both solutions give their users a set of options, which will allow them to configure the widgets to perfectly match their needs! These include the ability to display specific types of information, choose the most fitting design and colors, and specify which tabs should be displayed.
The capacity of customizing tabs of the widgets has just been expanded by allowing users to arrange them according to their preferred order.
This means that for example for LivematchPro you can not just turn on and off specific tabs, such as Live (showing visualization of the incidents), Lineups, H2H, and Event Incidents, but you can also rearrange their order within the widget.
This will make chosen types of information more easily accessible for your users or fans! It also allows you to decide which tab becomes the default view that users will see right away on your website.
The same goes for PrematchPro, in which you can now easily change the order in which tabs such as Prematch Summary, Standings, H2H General, or H2H Form are displayed.
Sounds good? Check out STATSCORE’s amazing StatsWidgets now and boost your business with top sports data on the market!
StatsWidgets + PrematchHints Add-On
Check out STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets with amazing Prematch Hints Add-On!
Want to learn more about how STATSCORE supports sports-related businesses? Drop us an email directly at email@example.com or let’s talk on LiveChat!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling out the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).