Is this the craziest transfer window ever? How did the Yankees save their season? Could 9,000 Covid infections be linked to Euro 2020? If it’s Monday, it’s time for a fresh STATSCORE‘s Review!
- Is this the ‘craziest transfer window’ we’ve seen?
- How did the Yankees save their season?
- Fan commitment to women’s sports quickly growing
- theScore Bet teams up with Golf Canada
- 9,000 Covid infections linked to Euro 2020 matches
Is this the ‘craziest transfer window’ we’ve seen?
Leo Messi’s transfer from FC Barcelona to PSG, Cristiano Ronaldo’s return to Manchester United, and Mbappe’s possible move from Paris to Madrid… It’s quite a spectacular football transfer window.
Ronaldo’s sensational return to Manchester gave the Red Devils’ fans thrills and perfectly encapsulated the dramatic transfer window. Read more
How did the Yankees save their season?
New York Yankees had started this MLB season on the wrong note. Then things got a bit better, though soon they deteriorated, but only to… get better again. What can the numbers tell us about their performance?
Could the Yankees’ recent fortune be just a matter of better luck, or are there any rational reasons behind their progress? Read more
Fan commitment to women’s sports quickly growing
The NWSL and WNBA were the only pro sports leagues in North America to have increased TV ratings during 2020 amid the pandemic.
The demand for women’s sports is growing, and metrics show that women’s sports have some of the most innovative and committed fans. Read more
theScore Bet teams up with Golf Canada
Score Digital Sports Ventures (Canada) Inc., better known as theScore Bet, has become the Official Gaming Partner of Golf Canada.
The exclusive partnership makes theScore Bet the first-ever gaming partner for Golf Canada and its renowned National Open Golf Championships – the CP Women’s Open and the RBC Canadian Open. Read more
9,000 Covid infections linked to Euro 2020 matches
Data from NHS Test and Trace showed that 9,402 Covid-19 infections could be linked to Euro 2020 football games. Scientists have said the tournament generated “a significant risk to public health”.
Data showed 2,295 people in or around Wembley were likely to have been infectious at the time of the match, with a further 3,404 people in and around the ground potentially being infected around the time of the final. Read more
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).