Big business decisions, problems not necessarily of a sporting nature, big challenges and dilemmas around the world of sport. Dive into our Betting Industry Review and check them out!
ESPN enters the world of bookmaking
After long-term negotiations, ESPN’s entry into the sports betting market is becoming a fact. IGB has analyzed how the media giant will manage in this specific industry.
The solution to the eternal problem or a big flop at the Olympic Games
The Seine is to serve as a venue for swimming competitions, provided that the water in the river is treated by then. The French have been struggling with this problem for over 30 years, but the authorities have given assurance that everything will take place according to plan and will be completed in the timeframe set out. This assurance was given, even though in August further competitions were cancelled due to water pollution in the river.
Women’s football moves forward, but old problems remain
Women’s football is growing in strength, as is evidenced by the completed World Cup and related transactions. However, there are invariably problems related to the harassment of women in women’s football. Unfortunately, even as the tournament reached its climax, a now infamous incident was widely criticized.
The moral saga associated with Mason Greenwood has come to an end
After months of investigation, the club has finally made a decision that continues to stir controversy. The Athletic has analyzed this multifaceted case in great detail.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).