- SBC Summit Barcelona will introduce attendees to new technologies and the metaverse
- Roger Federer announces retirement from tennis
- Fortuna appoints former Paddy Power online CEO as new group lead
- MLB launches 24/7 FAST channel in Europe via SportsTribal
SBC Summit Barcelona will introduce attendees to new technologies and the metaverse
As a true market leader, SBC does not lag behind and keeps up with the latest technological trends. This year, their event – SBC Summit Barcelona, will run up a dedicated zone for new technologies and related topics including blockchain or Metaverse, which will be introduced, debated and presented to the visitors.
More about this event: SBC Summit Barcelona
At this point, we would just like to remind you that you will also be able to meet STATSCORE at this event. We will be happy to see you and discuss a wide range of possible ways of cooperation, which could help your business grow.
Roger Federer announces retirement from tennis
It had to happen at last. Living tennis legend, Roger Federer has announced his retirement from the professional sport. The last tournament he will take part in will be in London. It will be the Laver Cup and is scheduled for September 23-25. Read more about this announcement or see Federer’s career in pictures.
Fortuna appoints former Paddy Power online CEO as new group lead
A big change at the top of one of the biggest betting companies in Europe. This time, Fortuna announces the strengthening of the group’s leadership position. It is the former CEO of Paddy Power – Victor Corcoran
MLB launches 24/7 FAST channel in Europe via SportsTribal
MLB strengthens its position and counts on the increase in popularity in Europe thanks to the launch of the channel on the free SportsTribal platform.
That’s not the only move in the European market by MLB. The organization also confirmed that MLB game between St Louis Cardinals and Chicago Cubs will be played in London in 2023.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling out the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).