LV BET, one of Poland’s top sports betting operators and a partner of STATSCORE, has renewed its sponsorship deal with the Vanarama National League for the 2020-21 season.
The company became the Official Betting Partner of the league, which is the fifth tier of English football, in May 2019. Now, the partnership has been renewed and expanded until the end of this season.
– The National League is pleased to extend its successful partnership with LV BET, who will sponsor the 2020-21 campaign whilst promoting responsible gambling. We are grateful to LV BET for demonstrating loyalty to the National League competition as they expand their presence in the UK market – said Michael Tattersall, CEO of The National League.
LV BET has been operating on the Polish market for over four years and has been engaged in the development of various disciplines and many sports clubs. It is the main sponsor of Wisła Kraków, as well as the official sponsor of Wisła Płock, Stal Mielec and Widzew Łódź. The company also sponsored the German national ice hockey team as well as Kölner Haie, a team that plays in the German Hockey League.
The renewal of the Vanarama National League sponsorship is expected to boost the company’s presence in the UK.
We’re excited to continue our support of the Vanarama National League for a second season. The partnership enables us to grow our visibility in the UK and reach a wide audience of UK football fans who follow their local teams. Through smart promotions and competitions, we will maintain a strong connection with fans, bringing them closer to the action. – said Adrian Sidowski, CEO of LV BET.
LV BET has been one of the leading betting companies to successfully employ STATSCORE’s products:
- LivematchPro – an innovative widget that provides amazing live stats and data displayed in the form of visualizations of sporting events. Designed to encourage more live bets made by users.
- PrematchPro – a unique solution designed to engage users in pre-match by providing all sorts of essential data, including head-to-head comparisons, in-depth league/tournament statistics and standings.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).