Are you wondering if sports organizations are getting the most out of the sports statistics available to them? Would you like to know how sports statistics can make your content more engaging? If that’s the case, then you should join STATSCORE ‘s upcoming free webinar on using sports data to engage your fans.
Participation in our webinar will allow you to learn:
- why statistics focused on fan engagement are becoming more and more important in the world of sport,
- why access to statistics is now easier than ever,
- which of the solutions offered by STATSCORE can help you unlock the potential of statistics for your sports organization.
Thanks to our FREE webinar, you will look at sports statistics from a completely different angle! Be with us on May 19. Feel invited!
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Just fill the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).