The spring is a time of growth, as nature wants it. Here at STATSCORE, we are 100% eco and in line with mother nature’s guidance. This is why we are happily increasing the size of our betting portfolio by signing a prestigious deal with BoyleSports. May 2021? Oh, May God!
BoyleSports has decided to use STATSCORE’s renowned StatsWidgets, LivematchPro and PrematchPro that have been evergreen bestsellers of the Poland-based company. These solutions will be backed by ScoreFrame and, for football enthusiasts, this summer will also bring CupCenter to cover European Championship.
We were attracted to working closely with STATSCORE to improve our pre-game coverage on stats and information to enhance the experience and to assist clients in their betting decisions. We saw this as an opportunity to advance and extend our rich content and present readily available to all our customers – said David Burgin, Trading Director at BoyleSports.
LivematchPro and PrematchPro are twin brothers – the first one provides lots of LIVE engagement and info once a game starts and the latter one covers all the historical data prior to the event that is about to happen.
LivematchPro is a truly innovative extended version of a traditional livescore, including attack visualizations and positional data of all important match events. The main goal of this product is to collect and display all the necessary information in one place to engage more LIVE bets. This fully customizable and hosted solution allows easy integration eg. into live betting pages and mobile solutions.
PrematchPro is a unique solution that includes a wide range of valuable sports statistics for a particular event displayed in a single location. The main goal of this product is to display all the necessary information and stimulate users to make more pre-match bets.
ScoreFrame is the only solution on the market to currently offer both livescores and sports statistics in one place. It provides information valuable for your customers – livescores with in-play visualizations, standings, streaks, league stats, head-to-head comparisons, top scorers and much more. All data is updated in real-time. With this solution, we currently offer 20 sports and it’s available in 30 languages.
Last but not least – CupCenter makes our unique platform to cover top sports tournaments with lots of data, visualizations and deep stats.
It is the best way to engage team sports’ fans to get involved in the tournaments like world or continental championships for the entire time these are played!
BoyleSports is the largest and most successful independently-owned bookmaker on the island of Ireland. The company was founded in 1989 by John Boyle. The business has grown to over 300 shops in Ireland and the UK and offers telephone, mobile and online betting and gaming services in Ireland, the UK and a range of other international markets. BoyleSports offers a wide range of betting opportunities ranging from horse racing, greyhounds, football and tennis to golf, rugby, NFL, cricket, basketball and lottery.
STATSCORE’s is a Polish company whose mission is to build the Biggest Sports Data Center in the world. The company provides the highest-quality sports data and statistics in the form of widgets, minisites, and feeds. STATSCORE supports sports fans and organisations, media outlets, and bookmakers, by offering reliable live data, in-depth statistics, and attractive visualisations. The company employs a global team of highly-trained scouts, who deliver the most accurate and trustworthy data in real-time.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).