BETFAN, one of the top Polish bookmakers, has decided to extend its collaboration with STATSCORE by employing our cutting-edge StatsWidgets! This is the fourth STATSCORE product chosen by this dynamic company.
STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets are our latest product that has been created in response to the changing needs and expectations of betting businesses and media companies. These easily customizable and configurable widgets have clearly generated some excitement in the market! Especially from those that awaited a range of small and easy to add standings, H2H’s and more.
BETFAN, one of the most successful Polish bookmakers, has become the latest business interested in STATSCORE’s new product.
STATSCORE’s statistics are delivered to some of the top organizations, such as the Polish 1. Liga, and for us it’s a great pleasure to be among them. Our website sport.betfan.pl has just been thoroughly modernized, and the collaboration with STATSCORE is another step in the process of its development. In a short period of time, the website has witness over a threefold growth rate, and now, thanks to the statistics, we’re counting on similarly dynamic process. The content filled with data belongs to the most popular, and recently the data has also become available in specific categories within the website, and on the statics pages – said Szymon Piórek, the Chief Editor of sport.betfan.pl and Content Manager at BETFAN.
I am happy that we have proven for our highly-valued Partners from BETFAN that we are capable of delivering impressive and unique products that help to run a successful online betting business. I hope that this was the main reason behind their decision to increase their portfolio of STATSCORE products. I am sure that the viewers of sport.betfan.pl will enjoy the new addon as StatsWidgets were made to entertain sports fans and bring them cutting edge access to the best sports data. Enjoy! – said Jakub Myszkorowski, Chief Commercial Officer at STATSCORE.
Want to know more?
Find out what STATSCORE can do for your business!
Drop us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or let’s talk on LiveChat!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).