STATSCORE‘s renewed Official Sports Data agreement with Fortuna 1 Liga has been covered by media outlets around the globe. Let’s take a quick look at their reactions!
The news has been broadly reported by online media covering sports business, such as SBC News, the largest gaming network for professionals within the sector. First initiated in 2020, the partnership has seen STATSCORE Scouts operate directly from the league’s venues, collecting information on various actions taking place within a match – the SBC reports.
Insider Sport reported that the league will be continuing to utilise the firm’s services to access vital statistics’.
AffPapa wrote that: According to the data provider, the stories will be demonstrated in a form of eye-catching and creative infographics. From the Liga’s side of the deal, the second-tier league will incorporate Statscore’s Team Centres on their website, for their fans to access the data.
It has also been announced by official Polish channels, including PZPN, Polish Football Association.
We can honestly say that the information has spread rapidly throughout the planet’s top sports-business media.
You can learn more about the deal here.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).