Have you ever wondered why do we all need HR Team? Well, let’s us briefly explain it with STATSCORE’s example.
FIRST A JOKE
Did you know how to properly place new employees?
Put 100 bricks in a closed room. Then put the new employees in the room and close the door.
Leave them alone and come back after 1 hour, then analyse the situation:
– If they are counting the bricks, put them in the Accounting Department.
– If they are recounting them, put them in Auditing.
– If they have messed up the whole place with the bricks, put them in Engineering.
– If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order, put them in Planning.
– If they are throwing the bricks at each other, put them in Operations.
– If they have broken the bricks into pieces, put them in Information Technology.
– If they are staring out of the window, put them in Strategic Planning.
– If they are sitting idle, put them in Human Resources…
It’s a joke but seriously? This is how Human Resources are seen?
Let’s look at the department’s work to disenchant this false opinion! 🙂
The work of the HR Team, definitely, isn’t as spectacular as the teams that create the visual side of STATSCORE, or develop the company’s products.
SO WHAT DO WE ACTUALLY DO?
Our field of activity can be divided into four areas:
- Bureaucracy, nicely called administration, it means: a personal file for each employee, contracts, reports, statements. The results of these kinds of activities are not visible (not counting the tons of the documents that we create :)) We are responsible for making administrative activities, run as smoothly as possible.
- Payroll – we calculate employees’ salary. Imagine if we were not on time 🙂
- Recruitment process – we care about creating the best team ever. Hundreds of CVs, long hours of interviews.
- Coordination of training and development processes – we try to create the solutions to develop emploees’ competencies and make our work environment as positive as possible 🙂
WHO WILL BE A GOOD FIT?
Who can work in the Human Ressources Team?
Apart from the professional competencies, the ideal candidate should be people minded and detail oriented. Our daily duties require strong interpersonal skills. We aim to help employees, so they can ask about certificates, explain their doubts, ask questions concerning all employed staff.
Read more: join STATSCORE team and and build with us the biggest sports data center in the world!
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We always try to solve the problems that we address for employees, because for us, HR also means – High Responsibility.
Read more: ever wondered what do we do at the Customer Success Team?
If we can do better, please let us know!