STATSCORE has officially moved to a new office in the centre of Katowice! Wondering how our new headquarters look like? Let’s take a look!
The new office provides the company with a flexible and collaborative environment, giving us a fantastic space for further growth.
The new location represents everything we believe in. It merges the respect for the past and tradition with the belief in growth into a better future. It is placed in the heart of Katowice, as we want to be in the centre of the business, where all the links merge. Last but not least it is a beautiful place and we have always been well known for our love for great design. We liked our old place that was a great home for us but we believe that the new one tells our story and its next chapters even better – said Tomasz Myalski, STATSCORE’s CEO.
STATSCORE’s employees asked about their opinions on the new office underline that the Stary Dworzec (Historic Railway Station) in Katowice provides a hi-tech modern working environment that perfectly merges the past with the future.
You can certainly sense the spirit of the past in the new office. The postindustrial design, wooden logs supporting the ceiling, or details such as old German patent markings build an amazing atmosphere here. This is where the history of the city, once called Kattowitz, meets modernity. Working in this office will surely be special because the place is so extraordinary – said Krzysztof Szala, PHP Developer at STATSCORE.
People at STATSCORE also appreciate the location of the office, in the very centre of the city, and close to numerous restaurants and pubs.
– The new location of the office makes organizing integration events much easier. We’ve got a nice selection of places where you can go around here, and the sushi downstairs is always tempting 😉 – added Angelika Sochan, Scrum Master at the company.
Take a look at some photos from the first day at our new home!
So… here comes our new address:
STATSCORE SP. Z O.O.
Stary Dworzec Katowice
ul. Dworcowa 2
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).