Finally, we’ve got it! Long conversations resulted in 22 teams coming down to Florida to finish the NBA season. 9 teams from Eastern Conference and 13 teams from Western Conference are starting the fight for the Larry O’Brien’s trophy. All of them have to play 8 seeding games on the road to the NBA Playoffs. Check all the details with STATSCORE.
The time of scrimmages is over. Now, the NBA’s 2019-20 season is officially back. Let’s take a look at the details.
Which teams are going to contest the championship?
Western Conference teams
Los Angeles Lakers, Los Angeles, Clippers, Denver Nuggets, Utah Jazz, Oklahoma City, Thunder Houston, Rockets Dallas Mavericks, Memphis Grizzlies, Portland Trail Blazers, New Orleans Pelicans, Sacramento Kings, San Antonio Spurs, Phoenix Suns.
Eastern Conference teams
Milwaukee Bucks, Toronto Raptors, Boston Celtics, Miami Heat, Indiana Pacers, Philadelphia 76ers, Brooklyn Nets, Orlando Magic, Washington Wizards.
What’s the timeline?
30.07 – 14.08 Regular season
17.08 – 29.08 Playoffs begin
31.08 – 13.09 Conference semifinals
15.09 – 28.09 Conference finals
30.09 – 13.10 NBA Finals 2020
Where is it all going to take place?
All 2019-20 NBA Restart games are played across three venues at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Orlando, Florida.
We still have a lot of question about the MVP statue or DPOY. I know one thing: in this situation, we have to wait and just be patient. If a lot of players get infected Covid-19, then all the idea in Disney will be down.
The most important thing, for now, is the fact that we’ll finally see some action at the end of the season. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for players’ health and be careful for ourselves!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).