Everything has been so quiet in the world of sports lately, hasn’t it? Well, it doesn’t have to be that way. At least, not when you’re using STATSCORE‘s trackers which have just been equipped with some great sound effects! Check out all the latest improvements!
STATSCORE team does its best every day to ensure that our customers can use the most advanced solutions available on the market.
In this post, I would like to present the most important features that have been implemented recently.
LivematchPro 4.118 – sound effects and more…
- adding sound effects to the trackers
- adding goals/points statistics to the terminals
- PHP update to version 7.4
We understand very well that as a betting company, you need to constantly keep your visitors engaged and entertained. That’s why we’ve been making sure that our live trackers are not just packed with the most accurate and updated data, but that they’re also visually attractive.
Now it’s time for something more! Sound effects that will bring your customers even closer to the game!
Now they won’t miss any goal, red card or penalty. If they turn the sounds on, they will be notified whenever something important happens on the field. This will make their experience even better, and will keep them more attracted to your website!
Betting terminals are getting more and more popular for the odds companies. For sure, now it is more difficult to use them because of the situation in the world, but when everything comes back to normal, our terminals will have already been improved! We have added goals/points statistics for the teams there. That’s another valuable tip while making a bet.
There is always a lot of work regarding one of our most popular products. Recently, we have updated PHP to version 7.4. Maybe as a customer, you won’t perceive these changes, but we just want to let you know that we like to use the newest solutions in our products.
Team/LeagueCenter 2.15.2 – postponed games are out
- removal of postponed games from the live tab
Currently, almost all the games are postponed, so displaying them in the live tab was making it unreadable. Therefore, we have made a decision to remove the postponed games.
Obviously, when new dates for the events are announced, they will appear on the live tab immediately and users will be able to see the countdown to the beginning of a game.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).