StatsWidgets have surely been a smashing success as they’ve become increasingly popular among some of the world’s top bookmakers, media websites, and a range of sports-related organizations.
These smart data-packed widgets are the effect of cutting-edge technology combined with a passion-driven approach to sports.
No wonder that they’ve been received so well in the market – and we’ve been flooded with hundreds of requests and questions regarding their features and capabilities.
That’s why we’ve come up with new subpages on our website dedicated to specific widgets! Now, you can find all the information you need at www.statscore.com, starting from a general description, to information about the benefits of using these smart tools, and all the key configuration and customization options that make StatsWidgets so unique!
Here come the specific links to different descriptions.
- Form H2H – let your users check the teams’ form by showing their last 5 games and positions in the table
- General H2H– compare teams’ results against each other (wins, draws, losses), and the last 5 games between them.
- Last Matches H2H – list the results of the last 5 games of a team/player involved in a specific match or competition.
- Stats H2H – display comprehensive statistical data to compare the performances of the involved teams.
- Events (Fixtures/Results) – display basic data on the games held and scheduled within a specific league, tournament, or competition.
- Results Page– provide your users with essential data on specific competitions or tournaments, including results, schedules and standings.
- Standings – display all kinds of rankings, including league standings, home/away tables, and top scorers lists.
- Event Incidents – provide your users with a live timeline of the most important incidents taking place during a game.
- Event Stats – display real-time data and detailed statistics on key match events (shots, corners, attacks, fouls, etc.)
- Infographic – entertain and inspire your visitors by showing them beautifully designed data-packed infographics.
- Lineups – keep your users informed by showing them data on starting lineups, substitutes, and coaches of the teams.
- PrematchPro – show detailed pre-game data and essential stats to boost fan engagement.
- Scoreboard– display data on the current score of a game, along with other stats (e.g. yellow cards, corner kicks for soccer/football).
- Vote – let your visitors share their predictions by allowing them to vote on the team/player they find more likely to win.
- Livebar – display in real-time all the key events taking place during a match to engage more users.
- LivematchPro – entertain your viewers with unrivalled animations, showing all the action live.
- In-play Visualisation (LIVE) – show live animations of all key events and incidents taking place on the field.
Ready to boost your sports-focused business with STATSCORE’s amazing StatsWidgets?
StatsWidgets + PrematchHints Add-On
Check out STATSCORE’s StatsWidgets with amazing Prematch Hints Add-On!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling out the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).