STATSCORE‘s renewed Official Sports Data agreement with the Polish Volleyball Federation has been covered by media outlets around the globe. Let’s take a quick look at their reactions!
The news was widely reported by online media covering sports and betting industries, such as SBC News, the largest gaming network for professionals within the sector.
“The extension has seen Statscore maintain its status in the sports data as a partner for sports leagues and federations.” – said SBC’s article.
“The renewal will run for a further two seasons, with Statscore providing full data-driven courage of all national team games – including friendlies – as well as domestic men’s and women’s competitions” – InsiderSport underlined in their article.
“The Polish Volleyball Association (PFV) has renewed the partnership with Statscore, with an emphasis on data-driven content creation for fans of the sport” commented SportsBeezer.
The news was also reported by e-playoneline.
Polish sports-related websites, such as SportingSport.pl also covered STATSCORE’s renewed agreement with the federation.
You can learn more about the agreement here.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).