STATSCORE‘s naming rights sponsorship agreement with the Futsal Ekstraklasa has drawn a lot of attention from media around the world. Let’s take a quick look at their reactions!
The Futsal Ekstraklasa has been officially rebranded STATSCORE Futsal Ekstraklasa and the deal between the world’s top sports data centre and the top flight of Polish futsal attracted interest from sports-related media around the world.
The news was reported by international outlets dedicated to sports and betting industries, such as SBC News, the largest gaming network for professionals within the sector.
It was featured in the SBC’s video round-up of sports industry news, as well.
Poland’s top website related to the discipline, Futsal Polska, underlined in its article that it’s the very first time that the league will have a titular sponsor.
The sponsorship agreement also attracted a lot of interest from marketing-related media in Poland and abroad, including renowned sources such as Wirtualne Media.
Moreover, the deal was widely reported by websites focused on sports business in Poland, such as SponsoringSport.pl.
The news was also published on the league’s official website and widely shared on the websites and social media profiles of its clubs.
Additionally, the news about the sponsorship was posted on numerous social media accounts related to sports business, marketing, and futsal.
We can honestly say that the information has spread rapidly throughout the planet’s top sports-business media. We can also assure you that it’s not the last time that STATSCORE Futsal Ekstraklasa makes news – with the top data and stats the league is clearly heading into a bright future!
You can learn more about the sponsorship agreement here.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).