What a week, what a week! SBC Summit Barcelona has been a great event. We put our eye especially on the discussion about the African market. At the same time the world of football is all about: will Frank Lampard make it after spending 200 million GBP this summer? You can read about this and much more in STATSCORE‘s fresh Betting Industry Review!
- African betting demands a local approach
- M88 partners with La Liga for Asian market
- Frank Lampard’s 200 million reasons to feel a pressure
- William Hill US a day before another big merger
African betting markets demand an individual approach
Globalization is passe. You need to switch to glocalization in order to make your business successful!
SBC Summit Barcelona brought lots of interesting discussions. One of them was focused on African markets and their needs. And it turned out that so many companies make mistakes by approaching them with the same model as in other areas, while the local needs are omitted. Read more
M88 signed a multimillion deal with La Liga
When you speak about one of the TOP 5 European football competitions, you need to be prepared that the stakes can go only high.
Not a surprise that the partnership between M88 and La Liga will bring the league millions of EUR as the first one has become the local partner for the competition in Asia. Read more
How to make a gaffer’s life harder? Make him spend 200 mln GBP in one transfer window
Frank Lampard’s position could be the hottest one this summer after Chelsea FC became one of the most offensive transfer window players.
Signing the ones like Kai Navertz, Timo Werner, Hakim Ziyech, Ben Chilwell and Thiago Silva made the fans enthusiastic for the upcoming EPL campaign. It has also risen the expectations as high as they have not been for a while. Will the former CFC captain make it? The first chance to check it is on Monday 14th September in Brighton. Read more
William Hill US to merge with Ceasars Entertainment
It has been reported that William Hills has been discussing with Ceasars Entertainment about merging their operations.
This could be a hot move as Caesars already owns 20% of William Hill US as a result of a previous deal. Read more
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).