The future for the online betting industry has never been more exciting. How? Let us explain. Eg. COVID-19 is making an investment in this area more reasonable as even Michael Jordan turned his attention to this rising market. You can rad about this and much more in STATSCORE‘s fresh Betting Industry Review!
- Covid-19 turning sports betting into a perfect business?
- Michael Jordan is up for investing in betting business
- Neymar tested positive for coronavirus
- Betting + France = La Revolution!
- GVS to invest in grassroots sport
How COVID-19 is making an investment in sports betting a better business
Is 2020 a good year for investments? Well, most of the advisors would probably say: ‘hell no’ but some have different views on it.
Yeap, you read it right. Yaniv Sherman from 888 Holdings proves that even with all the problems that 2020 has brought, this could be a great time for online betting in USA. Read more
Michael Jordan joins DraftKings
Impossible for him does not exist! One of the greatest athletes ever and the living legend of NBA now turns his attention to the betting industry.
MJ joined DraftKings as the board advisor and the effects came quicker that you would have expected. The next morning the shares of the company rose by 8%. And this is only before he came to his office for the first time. Nice! Read more
Neymar tested positive for coronavirus
The summer could have not been worse for Neymar. First, the Brazilian star had to swallow the defeat in the UEFA Champions League final and days later he found out that he picked up coronavirus.
To make this news even messier let us mention that two more PSG players also learned that their tests were positive. Does it mean that the season 2020/21 can be seriously affected by the series of infection of top world athletes? Read more
Betting + France = La Revolution!
Liberté, égalité, fraternité and… betting! Yeap, French betting regulations, which are one of the oldest in Europe, are facing now big shifts.
There are some big ongoing changes that could leave the local law even better prepared to handle gambling. Read more
GVC to invest in grassroots sport
One of the biggest betting company in the world proved again that they want to make an impact.
The multimillion investment will be made across UK to help the clubs from the lower divisions manage to get through the tough time caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. Read more
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).