We’re proud and happy to announce that STATSCORE has been nominated for the Sports Data Product and Live Betting Product categories at the SBC Awards 2020!
The SBC Awards are major industry event held in recognition of the achievements of the world’s top betting operators, affiliates and suppliers – including sports data providers.
STATSCORE, as one of the world’s most successful data suppliers, was already nominated for the Awards in 2017. Now, our unstoppable development has been recognised once again, as we’ve been nominated in the Sports Data Product and Live Betting Product categories.
This edition of the event will be the first one held after the outbreak of the pandemic, but the organizers emphasize that the quality of the competition is incredibly high. Andrew McCarron, Managing Director of SBC, said: Given the difficulties faced this year, we have been blown away by the quality and quantity of nominations to this year’s SBC Awards.
The judging panel, which will decide who wins the awards, is composed of the cream of the industry. It’s worth noting that the very fact of being nominated is a great achievement in a highly competitive market. That’s why we’re also happy to see some of our partners, such as STS and Altenar, being nominated as well!
This year’s laureates will be announced in a ceremony broadcast live to a global audience of sports betting and iGaming industry professionals on Wednesday, December 9.
Keep your fingers crossed!
Find out more!
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).