Virtual edition of the event will focus on the industry’s response to the coronavirus crisis. Jakub Myszkorowski, Chief Commercial Officer at STATSCORE, will be among the world’s top experts joining the discussion.
The virtual edition of MARE BALTICUM will address the most pertinent subjects related to the current situation of the sports betting industry. The event will bring the world’s top experts to discuss topics related to possible alternatives to standard betting (such as virtual sports and esports), and ideas on restarting the business.
The gaming industry is certainly suffering from the COVID 19 outbreak because of the worldwide disruption of sports competitions. Is it possible to return to the normal state of affairs? What is going to change? How can you restart your betting business?
STATSCORE’s CCO, Jakub Myszkorowski, will participate in the Restarting the sports betting industry panel discussion at the conference, which will aim to find answers to the questions that are now being asked by everyone in the world of gaming.
This special edition of the summit has been designed to bring important subjects to the virtual table and spark discussions on trends that will shape the industry in the years to come. Don’t miss the opportunity to take part and learn as much as you can to prepare your company for the challenges.
The event will take place on May 7, 2020. You can find all the details here!
You can buy tickets here.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).