Brace yourself, autumn is coming! Warm scarf, hot tee and… an appetite for something to make your betting website better and more desired by an army of fans even before the last leaves fall down? Well, we can not promise the first two but for the latter one STATSCORE has something big prepared.
You know us well – we do not promise and not deliver. We have established our position in the industry only thanks to the ability to learn from our partners about your needs and challenges. For the first ones we come up with helpful products and for the other with a bunch of tips based on our customer success story. We sympathised you in your pains and we were always there to cure them with our unique approach to the betting industry.
This time we decided that doing something which we have been famous and trust for is not enough. Sometimes you need to leave your comfort zone and move out to come up with something that can change the game for the other open-minded revolutionists of the betting market.
What is more – we want you to be a part of this process that will heal wounds in the bookmakers budgets and help you gain a competitive advantage. You will be not only the beneficent and witness of the improvement but you can actually decide, how the improvement will be made. Do not watch the change – be the change!
Eager to find out more?
Brace yourself for 24th September 2019 You will learn more then.
Sign up below to our dedicated newsletter and be sure you won’t miss any further information!
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).