There are Mondays, Wednesdays, good days and Days That Make History! This was definitely the latter one as STATSCORE partnered with Altenar, one of the world’s leading Sportsbook providers to make the world of betting great (not again, but much better than ever). Nice, isn’t it?
We have known each other for years and this cooperation seems to be the most natural move for both companies as we have kept on growing over the years. The momentum is also perfect as STATSCORE recently introduced the renewed LivematchPro widgets which can be now offered to the customers of Altenar.
We are very excited about having the possibility to cooperate with STATSCORE. Their product and technology are strong and reliable. We have completed a great addition to our product portfolio – said Domenico Mazzola, Commercial Director at Altenar.
Of course, Altenar’s clients will not only be able to use our beautiful LivematchPro SportsWidgets to power up their live betting offer but also the pregame betting boosters – PrematchPro, as well as ScoreFrame for keeping the users at chosen websites as they seek the seasonal stats and info.
„Together we can grow faster” – this is one of our key STATSCORE principles. We are helping already big brands such us Btobet, Amelco and Playtech, so I’m so proud that another Sportsbook provider – Altenar – join us to grow. Dinos Stranomitis has a great company vision and together with Domenico Mazzola and Stanislav Silin make a great job. I’m sure we can help them boost their business to another level and TOGETHER achieve even bigger goals – said Tomasz Myalski, CEO of STATSCORE.
What’s the big deal? Let us explain!
LivematchPro is the ultimate live sports widget which covers key game incidents through amazingly engaging visualizations. This allows betting operators to win the sports enthusiasts’ attention and keep them involved throughout any match! And when it comes to pre-game betting, there’s the matchless PrematchPro widget, which enables bookmakers to stimulate potential customers with more key stats and data!
What makes Sportsbook Providers choose STATSCORE as their partner? We believe that this the unique mix of perfectly designed products and the flexible offer of cooperation that makes the business fair for both sides and fully scalable for the partners.
Base monthly fee and the additional payments based on the potential growth of monthly views allow sportsbooks to grow their business with smaller budgets involved – and to invest more intensively once it gets more stable.
Curious to learn more? Contact our Business Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STATSCORE’s mission is to build the biggest sports data centre in the world.
The company provides highest-quality sports data and statistics in the form of widgets, minisites, and feeds. It supports sports fans and organisations, media outlets, and bookmakers, by offering reliable live data, in-depth statistics, and attractive visualisations. The company employs a global team of highly-trained scouts, who deliver the most accurate and trustworthy data in real time.
STATSCORE’s products are used by leading businesses around the world, including media organisations, bookmakers. The company is also the official data provider for sports leagues, such as Fortuna 1 Liga, PGNiG Superliga and Futsal Ekstraklasa.
In 2018, STATSCORE was recognised as one of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Central Europe (Technology Fast 50 CE).
Altenar is a provider of sportsbook software and services to licensed gaming operators. Ranging from ‘software-only’ product offers to the provision of a fully-managed sportsbook platform stack, Altenar offers proven stability coupled with a flexible and personalised service. Its software is developed and operated in-house, whilst being powered by premium quality data feeds.
Altenar offers a growth path to transition from a white label operation to an established gaming company without ever changing suppliers.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).