We’re proud to announce that STATSCORE has been shortlisted for the Sports Data Product category at the SBC Awards 2022!
The SBC Awards are major industry events held in recognition of the achievements of the world’s top betting operators, affiliates and suppliers – including sports data providers.
This time, we’ve been recognised again for our Sports Data Products for our brand new PrematchHints, which are a set of automated sports hints developed with AI to increase the turnover of online betting companies. This groundbreaking solution is available as an Add-On to PrematchPro and StatsWidgets products, and it’s been extremely well-received in the market!
The winners of SBC Awards 2022 will be crowned at The Palau Nacional on Thursday, 22nd September as part of the SBC Summit Barcelona. With 1000 guests attending the event, the Awards will celebrate the companies thriving through these unprecedented times.
PrematchPro + PrematchHints Add-On
Choose if you wish to power up your web offer with great pre-match widgets including integrated hints!
StatsWidgets + PrematchHints Add-On
Choose this one if you prefer to display PrematchHints alone without the extended pre-game widgets.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling out the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).