We’re proud to announce that STATSCORE‘s rapid development and growth have been recognized once again! This time the company has been nominated in the MADE IN POLAND 2022 program, which aims to highlight the expansion of Polish businesses that shape the country’s economy across different industries.
The MADE IN POLAND 2022 Congress, an international event dedicated to the development of the Polish economy, will take place in Berlin on June 7-8, 2022. The Congress – organized by Polish Agency for Entrepreneurship, along with top Polish business media – Gazeta Wyborcza’s Biznes Plus, and Forum Przedsiębiorczości – provides a great opportunity to honour leading Polish businesses, universities, and local authorities.
STATSCORE’s nomination for the MADE IN POLAND Award is another acknowledgment of our company’s growth and its impact on the Polish economy. We are proud to see that our sports data solutions are widely appreciated across sports business, media, and sports betting industries.
MADE IN POLAND 2022 will be the third edition of the Congress, which focuses on subjects such as the economic condition of Polish business, the impact of government actions on the development of the economy, and the position of Polish enterprises on international markets. The event will feature 40 speakers, and will welcome around 30,000 participants.
STATSCORE’s solutions have already been recognized on numerous occasions. In 2016, the company won the Deloitte Rising Stars Award. In 2017 and 2020, STATSCORE was shortlisted in two categories at the SBC Awards. We were also recognized as one of the 50 fastest-growing technology companies in Central Europe (Technology Fast 50 CE).
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).