The top tier of professional futsal in Belgium has become the latest sports competition to enlist STATSCORE as their official data provider, securing the exclusive rights for the company!
Starting from the upcoming season, STATSCORE’s Scouts will be providing official sports statistics from all the Belgian Betcenter Futsal League matches as the only ones allowed to the venues.
STATSCORE’s advanced solutions will ensure that the league’s fans and followers get access to a wide selection of key sports data and statistics. All the essential data will be made available through dedicated LeagueCenter and TeamCenter platforms that will be featured on the league’s and clubs’ websites.
I am proud that another professional futsal league trusted STATSCORE and chose us as their official data provider. The partnership with our Belgian friends makes another step in our expansion as the key data collecting company for this exciting discipline. We are convinced that with that our sports stats and great visualizations will help to satisfy the current fans of Betcenter Futsal League and gain new ones – said Tomasz Myalski, CEO of STATSCORE.
LeagueCenter and TeamCenters are customizable solutions that allow the league, and its clubs, to display all kinds of data their fans might be looking for – live statistics, standings, squads, pre-match comparisons, and innovative events animations.
Working with STATSCORE helps us to further develop Belgian Futsal – said Manu Leroy, Royal Belgian Football Association’s Marketing Director. – Fans will be able to see statistics of our national competition’s players in real time. We hope that the increased interest in futsal will also result in more futsal players, both boys and girls, in Belgium.
The official sports data agreement with the league is another example of the company’s collaboration with futsal organizations. STATSCORE is currently providing high-level sports data to the Polish STATSCORE Futsal Ekstraklasa, for which the company has also become the naming rights sponsor.
The official data will be made available commercially for the betting companies that wish to offer this exciting competition to their users.
STATSCORE’s is a Polish company whose mission is to build the Biggest Sports Data Center in the world. The company provides the highest-quality sports data and statistics in the form of widgets, minisites, and feeds. STATSCORE supports sports fans and organisations, media outlets, and bookmakers, by offering reliable live data, in-depth statistics, and attractive visualisations. The company employs a global team of highly-trained scouts, who deliver the most accurate and trustworthy data in real-time.
About Betcenter Futsal League
Betcenter Futsal League is the top-level professional futsal league in Belgium and is organized by Royal Belgian Football Association. The league is played under the UEFA rules, and currently consists of 12 teams.
Want to learn more?
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).