It’s time to move! STATSCORE’s new office in the center of Katowice, Poland will provide the company with a flexible and collaborative environment, giving us a fantastic space for further growth. The historic Railway Station transformed into a thriving business center is a perfect place for a company that respects the pasts while looking boldly into the future!
For a rapidly growing company, there comes a time when a change of location is needed. And while we’ve lived so many great moments, and celebrated amazing achievements while working at our previous location in the Silesia Business Park in Katowice, the moment has come for us to move forward!
Moving to our new office is a part of the further growth of STATSCORE. We have decided to switch more to the hybrid model of work to allow our experts to have more flexibility and to allow more international top professionals to join STATSCORE in our way to collect all sports data from the world in one place – said Tomasz Myalski, the CEO of STATSCORE.
Where are relocating? To a very special place in the very heart of the city! Stary Dworzec (Historic Railway Station) in Katowice provides a hi-tech modern working environment that perfectly merges the past with the future.
The new location represents everything we believe in. It merges the respect for the past and tradition with the belief in growth into a better future. It is placed in the heart of Katowice, as we want to be in the centre of the business, where all the links merge. Last but not least it is a beautiful place and we have always been well known for our love for great design. We liked our old place that was a great home for us but we believe that the new one tells our story and its next chapters even better – added Tomasz Myalski.
What more can we add? We hope that the new location will witness even greater achievements for STATSCORE, all our employees and partners!
So… here comes our new address:
STATSCORE SP. Z O.O.
Stary Dworzec Katowice
ul. Dworcowa 2
Want to know more about STATSCORE and its products?
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).