Developing the biggest sports data center in the world to help your business grow – that’s what STATSCORE is all about. Apart from offering the most advanced sports widgets, trackers, and game visualisations, we are also more than willing to provide the best quality of support to help you use all these amazing products to your profit! We want you to understand what, how and when we are updating in our products to make them match your needs even better!
In order to keep our partners and customers updated and informed about all the key developments in our products, we have decided to launch a special Product Newsletter that will outline all the information about new features, updates, fixes, and modifications in our products.
Up until now, we’ve kept informing about our new features and product updates through our blog, but we’ve come to the conclusion that it may not be enough. We’ve been often asked by our customers for more details about the development of our products. That’s why we’ve decided to start sending the Newsletter. I’m very pleased that we’ve managed to launch it! – says Adam Kotwicki, Chief Product Officer at STATSCORE.
STATSCORE’s products are constantly being developed to optimised to meet all the needs and expectations of our clients and partners. They have already been appreciated by top brands across the sports industry, including global bookmakers, media outlets, and sports organisations.
The Product Newsletter is one of our ways of making sure that all of them get all the information and support they may need!
So, yeah – this is true: STATSCORE runs two different newsletters now:
- weekly Betting Industry Review with a set of key information for anyone working in the gambling industry;
- regular Product Newsletter with detailed info on updates and releases of the new versions of our products.
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).