Virtual edition of the European Gaming Congress 2020 will take place on October 6-7. The event will provide participants with an opportunity to dive into quality information about the state of the industry in the CEE region via 3 special panels. STATSCORE will be there too!
Great things are happening in Central and Eastern Europe’s gaming industry. Don’t miss the chance to stay abreast of the latest developments. You can register for free!
Of course, STATSCORE will be there too! Our Chief Commercial Officer, Jakub Myszkorowski, will be among top experts discussing the latest trends and developments in the industry. The “GAMING REPORT: CENTRAL EUROPE (PART ONE)” panel discussion, in which Jakub will participate, will focus on the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Poland.
European Gaming Congress 2020, which is a part of the Hipther Festival, will gather some of the most respected names of the gaming industry who will present their insights to create Europe’s largest gaming compliance gathering.
You can find more details here!
Sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).