At the beginning of the second quarter of 2019, the STATSCORE team began working on a new product with the aim that it would replace our current LivematchPro. What will be different? Will it be better? Is it possible that SportsWidgets can become the best product of this type on the market? We invite you to read on and discover the possibilities of what we are creating!
WHY ARE WE DOING SPORTWIDGETS?
LivematchPro is like the old man who has existed since the beginning of STATSCORE and has become the most common choice among our products. However, the technology used and the assumptions that accompanied us in its creation have changed over time. So, we decided to take a close look and see how we could improve on this great product. Like a breath of fresh air, we will be starting from scratch!
The market is changing rapidly and has forced products to become as flexible as possible. They need to be capable of supporting mobile versions and operating without delays. It was the desire to meet customer expectations that encouraged us to start working on SportWidgets.
WHAT IS CHANGING IN SPORTSWIDGETS?
The main thing that distinguishes our LivematchPro product from our new solution SportsWidgets, will be the huge configuration possibilities. These new widgets will meet the needs of even the most demanding customer. We will be able to configure each widget for a specific sport, this will create new opportunities for companies associated with the sports and sportsbook industries.
The next big step forward will be pretty clear to see – the speed of SportsWidgets. Our initial tests have shown that SportsWidgets will both load and react much faster than LivematchPro!
Living in an era where miniaturization is becoming more and more important, we could not forget to adapt our product to work perfectly even at the smallest widths. We are creating our widgets so they will look perfect and provide the maximum amount of information even at a width of 250 pixels!
DO WE HAVE YOUR INTEREST? LET’S LOOK AT THE DETAILS!
While you’re reading this article, our developers are creating version 1.0. This will become the prototype for our soccer SportsWidgets product. The enormous amount of work, we have put into designing each component is currently being turned into a real product. You will be able to see the effects at the beginning of 2020. That’s when we plan to reveal our fully operational prototype to the public. What will they see?
It is obvious that the most important thing in a match is the result. Thanks to SportsWidgets, we will now offer two different Scoreboard types instead of one! The administrator will be able to choose how the team names are set (left / right or up / down).
The timeline feature has also changed. Thanks to the new technology we are using, the timeline will be legible even at the smallest widths (250px)!
By far, our live component will see the most changes. This component is responsible for the graphical representation of the live-action that’s taking place during the match. A change that is visible at first glance is the option of choosing a 2D tracker, we have not offered this feature in LivematchPro so far. The in-play visualizations during the match have also changed. SportsWidgets allows the showing of two match incidents simultaneously, which will provide users with even better information. Just look at the examples below:
a) In-play visualizations
b) Corner, offside and throw-in
c) Shot on target
d) Free kick
e) Halftime information
HELP US CREATE THE PERFECT PRODUCT!
I hope that after reading this short article, I have encouraged you to follow the development of our new SportsWidgets product!
We would be honored if you would like to express your opinion on the features we are creating. You can submit your suggestions via the URL below. Only with your valuable feedback are we able to create the perfect product! See you later!
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).