How can you attract more players to your betting website? How to keep them engaged and make them want to place more bets? How to generate more revenue from LIVE betting? These are the questions that bookmakers all over the world keep asking. And STATSCORE’s sports widgets are the answer they’re looking for!
How to inspire more pre-game bets?
Placing a wager before the game starts – that’s the most traditional form of betting, and is still preferred by many bettors. What can you do to inspire your users to place more bets like that, and to invest more money in it?
STATSCORE’s PrematchPro widget is the solution you’re looking for! Why is it so special? Mainly because it enables you to stimulate your users with the most relevant data they need to make their decisions! This amazing solution provides you with 30,000 events per month, across 19 sports.
These include head-to-head comparisons, and in-depth league/tournament statistics, standings, over/under information. Your users will find everything they need right there – in the PremarchPro widget on your website!
Bettors will be able to carefully consider their options, compare all the relevant information about different teams. And will never feel the need to leave your website in order to find some data elsewhere.
What’s also important, your users will be able to access all the data regardless of where they are and what devices they’re using. STATSCORE’s widgets are fully responsive and look great on all devices and for screen sizes.
How can bookmakers encourage more LIVE bets?
Real-time betting is what many players love most. It’s done quickly, it’s exciting, and it allows them to show off their expertise. That’s a real goldmine for bookmakers!
But of course, it has to be done as well as possible. You need to provide your users with relevant odds, deliver all the information they need to have, and most importantly – allow them to follow the LIVE action on their devices!
How can you do that?
STATSCORE’s LivematchPro trackers are the best answer to this question. Indeed, they have been revolutionising the betting market and became a true game-changer for the industry!
What’s so great about them? Just take a look:
- the best in-game visualisations with all incidents recorded in real-time;
- available for 20,000 events per month, spread across 17 sports;
- all the key data included: league standings, H2H comparisons, winning/losing streaks;
- matchless reliability and speed of delivery;
- available in 36 languages!
If you want to learn more about how we can help your betting organization with our great set of sports widgets designed for mobile devices, just drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or engage in a discussion with us through our LiveChat feature on the STATSCORE website.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay updated with the latest trends, and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. You can do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-972 at ul. A. Branickiego 11/32 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).