Dear STATSCORE’s Website Visitor,
The Controller of your personal data is STATSCORE spółka z o.o.
STATSCORE spółka z o.o. is a company its registered office in Warsaw (02-972) Poland, at 11/32 Adama Branickiego str., entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Warsaw in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000447881 hereinafter referred to as the “STATSCORE”.
Collection of personal data
STATSCORE may collect and store the following personal information provided by you directly and voluntary only when requesting the FREE TRIAL delivery or when contacting us via the LiveChat panel at www.statscore.com. The information we may ask you for are the following:
- Your name;
- Your surname;
- Name of the company, which you represent (where relevant);
- Your email address;
- Web domain (only for whitelisting for STATSCORE widgets and minisites display);
- IP (only for securing you an access to PULL requests to our data feeds).
Methods of data collection
You directly provide STATSCORE with your personal data. We collect data and process data when you:
- register online or place an order for any of our products or services via STATSCORE webforms for FREE TRIAL;
- voluntarily contact us via LiveChat at www.statscore.com;
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Use of your personal data
The purpose of collecting personal information is to provide you with a fast and customized services based on your request or to provide you with the most relevant information in relation to your questions.
- provide the products and support you have requested [legal basis – Article 6 (1)(b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – (“GDPR”) and Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR; legitimate interest: communication with users];
- resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems (legal basis – Article 6 (1)(b) GDPR and Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR; legitimate interest: communication with users, solving user problems);
- customize, measure and improve our services and content (legal basis – Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR; legitimate interest: internal purposes related to: provision of services and running a business, including analytical and statistical purposes);
- provide you occasionally with updates about STATSCORE products that we believe to be beneficial for your business. If you do not wish to receive these notifications, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will make sure that you never receive them again (legal basis – Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR; legitimate interest: directing notifications about marked offers or content to designated users);
STATSCORE deeply cares about you and your privacy. We do not sell, make available or rent your personal information to third parties. Your personal data will also not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area.
STATSCORE Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information only when requested and to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in Poland and the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
We use “cookies” (text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information) at www.statscore.com to help us analyse our web page flow, customize our services, measure efficiency, and promote trust and safety.
Most cookies are session cookies – this means that once the session is closed, they will be deleted from your hard drive
You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of some of our services and with the access to all features of www.statscore.com. You give us the Cookies’ consent at the top of the webpage, when entering www.statscore.com.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Personal data protection
STATSCORE would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights guaranteed by and the EU General Data Protection Regulation, which include:
- the right to access – you have the right to request STATSCORE for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service;
- the right to rectification – you have the right to request that STATSCORE correct any information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete according to you;
- the right to erasure – you have the right to request that STATSCORE erase your personal data. We will do it and inform you about it once it is done;
- the right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that STATSCORE restrict the processing of your personal data;
- the right to object to processing – you have the right to object to STATSCORE’s processing of your personal data;
- the right to data portability – you have the right to request that STATSCORE transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Period of storage of your personal data
We will store your data as long as it is necessary to provide you with all the details related to your request, and after that time may be processed during the period of prescription of possible claims.
STATSCORE keeps a high-level antispam policy. We do not send you any unwanted emails and we do not bother you, if this is not related to providing the information or product you have requested for.
If by any chance you encounter any situation, which you believe to interfere with this statement, please, report it to email@example.com and we will deal with it with the highest care.
Please, be informed that STATSCORE automatically scans and manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Your information is securely stored on our servers located in Poland. Although Internet never guarantees 100% safety, STATSCORE uses our best endeavours and applies the highest standards for your personal data security safety, protecting it with the highest care against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Control of violations of the processing of your personal data
In the situation where the processing of your personal data we carry out violates the provisions of the GDPR, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, ie the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).
Information on players, managers and other individuals involved in sports
Whilst the personal data might be limited, we also process data items on known football players, managers (such as team coaches), sports personalities, and other individuals involved in sports (“Sports Data”). This data is obtained by us from third party sources such as contracted data providers, online information service providers and other publicly accessible sources. The data may include an individual’s initials, full name, nickname(s), date of birth, country and place of birth, club where the individual is currently employed, previous club, team and league information, and in relation to individuals who are or have been players and athletes, other information including gender, weight, height, position(s) played, goal(s) scored.
Sensitive personal data
There is no sensitive personal data gathered or processed and we do not aim to process such data in the near future.
Purposes for processing sports data is to gather basic sports related facts and the distribution of sport facts to clients.
Automated decision / Profiling in regard to “Sports Data”
There is no automated decision making applied and neither is profiling.
Lawful bases for processing Sports Data
Our lawful basis legitimate interests.
Data Subject Rights
Same as in relation to other data subjects in our “Personal Data Protection” section. (please review the data subject right section as set out in this document).
Transfers of Sports Data
There are currently no data transfers or recipients of data outside the EEA. However, should this change, EU Standard Contractual clauses will be applied if or when necessary.
Categories of recipients
- External clients are provided with sport facts
- Cloud Service providers for storage / transfers
- Internal IT Functions
Retention period(s) for “Sports Data”
At Statscore, we maintain internal data retention policies for any of the personal data we process. The relevant retention periods are defined on our analysis of how long the specific sports data is reasonably required for legal or other confirmed business purposes. When no longer required, any personal data for the purposes as set out in this policy, will be securely deleted or destroyed. Data used only for the purpose of reporting and analysis, is maintained for as long as necessary.
Rights to complaint
Should you be unhappy with the contents of this policy, please contact our relevant departments such as the data protection team mentioned in this policy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you feel that a direct complaint to the relevant data protection authority is required, please address your complaint to:
The President of the Personal Data Protection Office – PUODO
Personal Data Protection Office
ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warsaw
+ 48 606 – 950 – 000 (infoline in Polish)