One of the most popular media companies and TV broadcasters in Poland, Polsat has extended its partnership with STATSCORE to use in-depth sports stats providing fans with an even better and more engaging experience!
STATSCORE’s trail-blazing sports data solutions have already been employed by numerous media outlets, and sports broadcasters around the world – just to mention the previous renowned cooperation with the oldest French newspaper Le Figaro, which employed STATSCORE’s handball data on its website to inspire the readers with more insights.
This time, we’re happy to announce that one of our long-time partners, Polsat has decided to extend the collaboration related to the use of STATSCORE’s statistics through our SportsAPI, which provides the fastest and most extensive real-time sports data from nearly 12,000 competitions and 1,000,000 athletes!
The highly popular Polish commercial TV broadcaster was the first privately-owned channel in the country. Polsat Group is also a leader of the media and telecommunications market in Poland, having purchased Interia Group, one of the most successful online media businesses in the country.
STATSCORE has already been providing the broadcaster with extensive statistics and live data from thousands of sports events across numerous disciplines, including football, basketball, ice hockey, tennis, handball, and volleyball.
STATSCORE’s sports data products dedicated to media companies have proved themselves as perfect solutions allowing to win and keep the attention of fans by providing them with the highest quality of statistics. We are happy to extend our cooperation with Polsat and Interia by offering these two leading media companies access to comprehensive teams and players stats. We are sure that the data we deliver will allow them to provide their viewers and users with an even more detailed view of their favourite sports. – says Adam Kotwicki, Chief Product Officer at STATSCORE.
The statistics are available at the website of Polsat Sport, which is one of the channels run by the broadcaster, and employed in a variety of ways by the Group.
The data displayed on the website is based on the exclusive coverage provided by STATSCORE’s ScoreFrame integrated with top-notch STATSCORE’s widgets that provide unique pre-game data, live tracking, and play-by-play coverage.
Want to know more? Learn what STATSCORE’s sports data can do for your media company! Drop us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or let’s talk on LiveChat!
You can also sign up for our weekly BETTING INDUSTRY REVIEW to stay updated with the latest trends and key developments in the world of sports data and betting. Do it by filling the form below.
PROCESSING OF THE DATA
Pursuant to Article 13.1–13.2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”), we would like to inform you as follows:
1) STATSCORE Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Katowice 40-012 at ul. Dworcowa 2 is the controller of your personal data.
2) Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the product trial process – in accordance with Article 6.1(a)–(b) of the GDPR.
3) Furnishing the personal data requested by STATSCORE about yourself is voluntary.
4) Your personal data will be retained for the duration of the Product development term but for no less than the retention period required under the law.
5) Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
6) You have the right to access the personal data held about you and to have your data rectified or erased or to restrict or to object to the processing as well as the right to data portability. If your personal data is processed under Article 6.1(a) of the GDPR (i.e. processed on the basis of the consent you have given to the processing), you may withdraw your consent at any time without any impact on the lawfulness of the processing carried out before your consent was withdrawn.
7) You may lodge a complaint in respect of the processing of the above data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (PUODO).